You may also like
- MODERN DESIGN: With its minimalist design and clean lines, this asymmetrical two-tone bookshelf will give a modern look to any room. The unit is reversible and is equipped with leg levellers.
- GOOD STORAGE: Features five 10.9” high storage areas to maximize your storage options. It provides plenty of space to showcase your vases, picture frames, keepsakes, candles, etc. Each level can support up to 25 lb of distributed weight.
- VERSATILE: Our bookcase can be used on its own as a low shelving unit or it can be attached to the top of another FOM Shelving Unit to form a high unit. It will embellish any room: living room, dining room, bedroom, home office, etc.
- 10-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Our Shelving Unit is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. Easy return policy.
- NOTE: 2 people are required for assembly. 35.4″ W x 11.5 ” D x 35.6″ H, high density commercial-grade particle board, compliant with Carb phase 2. A fixture for attaching the Shelving Unit to the wall is provided.
Our Shelving Unit’s compact design makes it the perfect display or storage solution for small spaces such as studios, living rooms, bedrooms or home offices. The unit is reversible so you can change the position of the dividers on the two bottom shelves.
Thanks to its unique design, this unit can be stacked on top of another similar unit to form a 70.5-inch high bookcase. To do this, you simply remove the top board of one unit, place the second unit on top of it, then you attach them together. All the necessary hardware is included.
You can even use Fom Shelving Units as building blocks to make a wall of asymmetrical bookshelves. When you want to change your decor, you can simply take the units apart, then rearrange them in a different configuration!
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections
Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.
For more information, read the complete Warranty policy.
Shipping and Returns
Free Shipping on all orders
Enjoy free shipping on orders to most places in Canada or the contiguous United States, except remote areas.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number by email. We suggest you track the delivery so that you can plan for the arrival of your furniture. The merchandise will be delivered in front of your house or office. If the boxes are large (you can get the dimensions of the boxes online), we suggest you get assistance to move the boxes inside your premises.
Should you decide to return your furniture, you will have 30 days from the day the merchandise was shipped to do so. You must send us the furniture back unassembled and in its original packaging.
The first step in the return process is to complete a return form. Then a member of the Bestar Customer Service Team will contact you to process your request. If your request is approved, you will be refunded for the value of the merchandise minus 20% to cover for shipping costs.
MAXIMIZE YOUR STORAGE SPACE
With a bookcase from Bestar’s Collections, you can find a place for each and every item! Choose from a variety of styles, designs, and sizes to find a bookcase perfectly adapted to your needs.Many of our bookcases are customizable to enable you to make the most out of your storage space.
ADD A BOOKCASE TO YOUR LAYOUTS
Combining bookcases and TV stands is the ideal solution for organizing small spaces with multiple purposes. Create your dream layout with matching pieces featuring crisp, modern lines, and plenty of storage!
Our bookcases are made of high-density particle board panels. Because of their density, the panels we use are rigid and unlikely to sag or warp. In addition, the panels are made from recycled wood and they comply with California Air Resources Board (CARB) Phase 2, the highest standards in North America regarding formaldehyde emissions.