- Made from high-quality new material and built with compressed, individual pocketed coil system to offer support and comfort
- High-quality coils are extremely durable for lasting comfort
- 778 independently pocketed 13 gauge coils do not transfer motion; the coils are covered by multiple layers of foam and quality fabrics to increase comfort
- Mattress is vacuum-packed and rolled for convenient delivery; the box is equipped with handy wheels to easily bring your new mattress into your home
- You may sleep on your new mattress immediately; however, we recommend waiting 24 hours for the mattress to fully expand to its proper shape and size
- Compatible with Bestar Queen Murphy beds
- Mattress cannot be flipped
- Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1632 and 1633 Federal flammability (open flame) standards
- Final Sale on this roll-packed mattress. No request for a return or a refund will be accepted, regardless of the condition of the mattress.
Specifically designed to be paired with any of our Queen Murphy beds, this Mattress will provide the comfort needed for a good night’s sleep. Quality materials ensure necessary support when sleeping. The mattress is vacuum-packed and rolled, and the box is equipped with wheels for convenient delivery. The mattress cannot be flipped. Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1632 and 1633 Federal flammability (open flame) standards. Final Sale on this roll-packed mattress. No request for a return or a refund will be accepted, regardless of the condition of the mattress.
Firmer Mattress with excellent support!
Came from a much softer mattress, but I was very happy with the firmness of this mattress and the comfort.Great Price
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections
Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.
For more information, read the complete Warranty policy.
Shipping and Returns
Free Shipping on all orders
Enjoy free shipping on orders to most places in Canada or the contiguous United States, except remote areas.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number by email. We suggest you track the delivery so that you can plan for the arrival of your furniture. The merchandise will be delivered in front of your house or office. If the boxes are large (you can get the dimensions of the boxes online), we suggest you get assistance to move the boxes inside your premises.
Should you decide to return your furniture, you will have 30 days from the day the merchandise was shipped to do so. You must send us the furniture back unassembled and in its original packaging.
The first step in the return process is to complete a return form. Then a member of the Bestar Customer Service Team will contact you to process your request. If your request is approved, you will be refunded for the value of the merchandise minus 20% (plus taxes) to cover shipping costs.