Full Cabinet Bed with Mattress, two 36″ Storage Units, and 3 Hutches
Full Cabinet Bed with Mattress, two 36″ Storage Units, and 2 Hutches
Full Cabinet Bed with Mattress and two 36″ Storage Units
Queen Cabinet Bed with Mattress, two 36″ Storage Units, and 3 Hutches
Queen Cabinet Bed with Mattress, two 36″ Storage Units, and 2 Hutches
Queen Cabinet Bed with Mattress and two 36″ Storage Units
- GOOD QUALITY: Made from high-density commercial-grade particle board compliant with TSCA Title VI. Laminate finish. Leg levelers. Finished backs.
- 3-PIECE SET: Includes 1 Queen Cabinet Bed with folding D25 foam mattress and two 36” Storage Units. Cabinet bed is free-standing. Easy to use. Set is 138.5” W x 45.3” H x 24.5” D (open bed extends 88.5″ from back of cabinet).
- GOOD STORAGE: Cabinet Bed: 1 narrow shelf and 1 dual power/USB module inside cabinet. Storage Units: Include 2 adjustable shelves.
- GOOD WARRANTY: Warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. Cabinet bed and storage units warranted 5 years, folding bed mechanism 2 years, and mattress 1 year. Box spring not required.
- NOTE: Assembly required (2 people). Mattress meets requirements of 16 CFR Part 1632 and 1633 Federal flammability (open flame) standards. Open areas on storage units must stay clear to accommodate open cabinet doors. Dimensions: Cabinet Bed: 66.3” W x 45.3” H x 24.5” D. Storage Units: 36.1” W x 45.3” H x 12.8” D.
This collection features wall beds and cabinet beds as well as cleverly designed matching
storage units. It offers a variety of stylish options to furnish small apartments, condos or
guest rooms with space-saving furniture. The shaker-inspired trim and metal handles
give the pieces a traditional feel, yet their design and functionality are resolutely
modern. When planning your space, assign a clearance of 30-36” around open beds.
Box 4 (x2)
Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.
For more information, read the complete Warranty policy.
Shipping and Returns
Free Shipping on all orders
Enjoy free shipping on orders to most places in Canada or the contiguous United States, except remote areas.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number by email. We suggest you track the delivery so that you can plan for the arrival of your furniture. The merchandise will be delivered in front of your house or office. If the boxes are large (you can get the dimensions of the boxes online), we suggest you get assistance to move the boxes inside your premises.
Should you decide to return your furniture, you will have 30 days from the day the merchandise was shipped to do so. You must send us the furniture back unassembled and in its original packaging.
The first step in the return process is to complete a return form. Then a member of the Bestar Customer Service Team will contact you to process your request. If your request is approved, you will be refunded for the value of the merchandise minus 20% (plus taxes) to cover shipping costs.
Ideal for any Room
Their small size makes them perfect for any room. Bestar’s cabinet beds can be moved around at will since they are not anchored to a wall. No need to worry if you want to move your cabinet bed somewhere else!
Do you need an extra bed? Open the cabinet and pull the bed out. When folded, the cabinet has the appearance of a beautiful sideboard. It’s the perfect solution to transform any room into a guest room!
Bestar’s cabinet beds are easy to use. Simply open the folding doors and the front panel. Then, you can pull out the first part of the bed, flip the legs down, and unfold the rest. See, easy peasy!