- High-density commercial-grade particle board compliant with TSCA Title VI for a long-lasting finish
- 1-inch thick desktop supports up to 100 lb and resists scratches, stains, and wear
- Built-in steel monitor stand supports up to 25 lb, provides sturdiness, and maintains perfect monitor height
- 1 fixed and 2 adjustable shelves on the front of the desk support up to 25 lb of gaming equipment each
- 1 fixed and 1 adjustable shelf on the side of the desk provide storage for larger items and each support up to 30 lb
- 1 built-in cup holder allows you to easily stay refreshed during intense gaming situations
- 1 built-in headphone holder ensures that your headphones are always within reach, and 1 USB/power outlet allows you to charge devices nearby
- Assembly required (2 people recommended)
- Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA quality standards for safety and performance
- Backed by the Bestar 5 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty; North American made with local and imported parts
This Gaming Desk is well-built and sturdy enough to withstand intense gaming situations. The built-in monitor stand frees up your desktop and makes room for your keyboard and a large mousepad. Keep extra gaming equipment within easy reach thanks to 1 fixed and 2 adjustable shelves on the front of the desk. Store larger items on the side of the desk where you can find 1 fixed and 1 adjustable shelf. With a built-in cup holder and headphone holder, you are sure to have everything you need within easy reach, and charging electronic devices is easy thanks to the USB/power outlet found on the desktop. Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA quality standards for safety and performance. This Gaming Desk is backed by the Bestar 5 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty. North American made with local and imported parts.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections
Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.
For more information, read the complete Warranty policy.
Shipping and Returns
Free Shipping on all orders
Enjoy free shipping on orders to most places in Canada or the contiguous United States, except remote areas.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number by email. We suggest you track the delivery so that you can plan for the arrival of your furniture. The merchandise will be delivered in front of your house or office. If the boxes are large (you can get the dimensions of the boxes online), we suggest you get assistance to move the boxes inside your premises.
Should you decide to return your furniture, you will have 30 days from the day the merchandise was shipped to do so. You must send us the furniture back unassembled and in its original packaging.
The first step in the return process is to complete a return form. Then a member of the Bestar Customer Service Team will contact you to process your request. If your request is approved, you will be refunded for the value of the merchandise minus 20% (plus taxes) to cover shipping costs.