- High-density commercial-grade particle board compliant with TSCA Title VI for a long-lasting finish
- Durable work surface supports up to 100 lb and features a melamine finish that resists scratches, stains, and wear
- 1 grommet conceals computer cords to keep your work area clear
- 1 box drawer glides on smooth ball-bearing slides and holds up to 15 lb of pens, notepads, and small office supplies while 1 closed storage compartment accommodates larger items
- 1 wide, open shelf supports up to 100 lb and keeps important items within easy reach
- 2 open storage compartments hold large office supplies such as a computer tower or more; 1 of the compartments features an adjustable shelf that supports up to 25 lb
- Leg levelers to compensate for uneven floors; Assembly required (2 people recommended)
- Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA quality standards for safety and performance
- Backed by the Bestar 5 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty
- North American made with local and imported parts
The durable work surface is designed to resist everyday damage to provide you with a professional-looking desk for many years to come. Easily keep your desk organized and conceal pesky wires and cables thanks to a handy wire grommet. Store small office supplies in the convenient box drawer or on the wide open shelf found just beneath the work surface. Use both open storage compartments and the closed storage area to store larger office equipment. The adjustable shelf in one of the open storage areas allows you to configure your storage space to meet your needs. Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA quality standards for safety and performance. This Executive Desk is backed by the Bestar 5 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty. North American made with local and imported parts.
Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.
For more information, read the complete Warranty policy.
Shipping and Returns
Free Shipping on all orders
Enjoy free shipping on orders to most places in Canada or the contiguous United States, except remote areas.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number by email. We suggest you track the delivery so that you can plan for the arrival of your furniture. The merchandise will be delivered in front of your house or office. If the boxes are large (you can get the dimensions of the boxes online), we suggest you get assistance to move the boxes inside your premises.
Should you decide to return your furniture, you will have 30 days from the day the merchandise was shipped to do so. You must send us the furniture back unassembled and in its original packaging.
The first step in the return process is to complete a return form. Then a member of the Bestar Customer Service Team will contact you to process your request. If your request is approved, you will be refunded for the value of the merchandise minus 20% to cover for shipping costs.
No More Running Out of Space
Our L-Shaped Desks are perfect for people who need space to work efficiently. With the many configurations and storage options, you can adapt your desk to suit your space and your way of doing things.
Keep Up With Your Tasks
Many of Bestar’s L-Shaped Desks are reversible so you can decide how to install yours. By turning your chair around, you can face the task at hand. Their shape also lets you reach your supplies comfortably.
So Many Different Kinds
Our L-Shaped Desks are available as standing desks, computer desks, and more. Do you prefer your workstation to be fixed or height-adjustable? Choose which type is ideal for you and discover your perfect desk.