Queen Murphy bed
- Nebula Collection by Bestar is the ideal solution for organizing small spaces for multiple purposes.
- With crisp, modern lines, create your dream layout by combining the different units to meet your needs according to the available space.
- The mechanism provides a simplified assembly of the Murphy bed.
- Increased comfort due to the Euro slat mattress support system.
- A simple and safe dual piston system makes opening and closing user-friendly.
- Easy to use; use the handle to pull the bed towards you to lower the bed and flip the leg down onto the floor.
- The bed when opened will require a clearance of 92.3“ from the wall extending into the room.
- The minimum height required of the ceiling is 91 in.
- Clearance of 9.6“ under the bed when it is open.
- Mattress not included.
- Accommodates most standard Queen mattresses. The mattress must meet the following requirements:
- Thickness between 20.3 and 30.5 cm (8 and 12 in).
- Weight between 27.2 and 40.8 kg (60 and 90 lb).
- Size of 203.2 cm (L) x 152.4 cm (W) (80 x 60 in).
- No futons.
- Box spring not required.
- Easy to install.
- Assembly required.
Sofa for Queen Murphy Bed – fabric WE3
Make your Murphy bed even more functional by placing this sofa against it. The resulting Murphy bed sofa combination is the perfect solution for making the most out of a very small space. It offers a place to sit, rest, lay down or sleep. Sit comfortably during the day, and when it’s time rest, simply remove the cushions and fold out the Murphy Bed.
When the bed is folded out, the sleeping surface fits perfectly over the seating area and between the armrests of the sofa. As a result, you can leave the frame of the sofa in place. When the bed is folded up, the sleeping surface becomes the backrest of the couch.
The seat depth is 23.6” and its height is 17.4”. The arm height is 4.7” above the seat. The arm width is 6” in. The interior width of each seat is 33”.
The frames for the arms are made with 4 mm plywood, the frame for the seat is made from larch.