Full Murphy Bed and Shelving Unit with 2 Drawers (84W)
Full Murphy Bed with Shelving Units (109W)
Queen Murphy Bed and Shelving Unit with 3 Drawers (92W)
Queen Murphy Bed and Shelving Unit with 2 Drawers (92W)
Full Murphy Bed and a Sofa
Queen Murphy Bed, Two Storage Units and a Sofa (115“)
This set includes a Queen Murphy Bed and a Sofa.
Queen Murphy Bed
- The Versatile collection by Bestar allows you to transform your room into a sleeping or working area.
- From the wall unit to the Murphy bed, furniture pieces in the Bestar Versatile Collection combine practicality and aesthetics.
- The mechanism provides simplified assembly of the Murphy bed.
- Increased comfort due to Euroslat mattress support system.
- Simple and safe dual piston system makes opening and closing user-friendly.
- Use the handle to pull the bed towards you to lower the bed and flip the leg down onto the floor.
- Front panel is installed as one of the last steps making the mounting to studs in a wall much easier.
- Finished with attractive crown molding.
- Accommodates most standard queen mattresses. The mattress must meet the following requirements:
- Thickness between 20.3 and 30.5 cm (8 and 12 in).
- Weight between 27.2 and 40.8 kg (60 and 90 lb).
- Size of 203.2 cm (L) x 152.4 cm (W) (80 x 60 in).
- No futons.
- Mattress not included; Box spring not required.
- Bed when opened will require a clearance of 93.4“ from the wall extending into the room.
- The minimum height required of the ceiling is 92 in.
- Clearance of 9.5“ under the bed when it is open.
- The height of the ceiling needs to be a minimum of 91“ to be able to raise the bed during installation and a minimum of 93“ to install the crown molding.
- Assembly required.
- Easy to install.
Sofa for Queen Murphy Bed – fabric WE3
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Suspension is made with 9-gauge sinuous coils. Seat cushions are filled with non-glue cotton covered with D30 foam. 2” high plastic or chrome legs. Hardwood frame.
- SPACE-SAVER: The sofa and murphy bed combination is the perfect solution for making the most out of your space. It offers both a place to sit and a place to sleep in very little space. To fold out the bed, simply remove the cushions and lower the bed.
- COMPATIBLE: The sofa can be used as an add-on to any of Bestar’s queen Murphy bed. Alternatively, it can be placed against a wall. You can choose either plastic or chrome legs.
- COMFORTABLE: The seat cushions are 7.9” thick. All fabrics have a heavy duty backing. No nails are used, only staples.
- NOTE: Pre-assembled, except the legs. Overall dimensions: 78” W x 33.5” D x 39” H. 12-month limited warranty. Must be placed against a murphy bed or a wall to support the back cushions. Cannot be placed in the middle of a room since it does not have a backrest.
Make you Murphy bed even more functional by placing this sofa against it. The resulting Murphy bed/sofa combination is the perfect solution for making the most out of a very small space. It offers a place to sit, rest, lay down or sleep. Sit comfortably during the day, and when it’s time rest, simply remove the cushions and fold out the Murphy bed.
When the bed is folded out, the sleeping surface fits perfectly over the seating area and between the armrests of the sofa. As a result, you can leave the frame of the sofa in place. When the bed is folded up, the sleeping surface becomes the backrest of the couch.
The seat depth is 23.6” and its height is 17.4”. The arm height is 4.7” above the seat. The arm width is 6” in. The interior width of each seat is 33”.
The frames for the arms are made with 4 mm plywood, the frame for the seat is made from larch.
For installation and to avoid risk of injury, use only a professional or qualified person with knowledge of the wall structure, studs, and components. Bed may be attached to wood studs, metal studs, or masonry wall structures; masonry requires use of concrete screws (not provided).
10 Year Limited
Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.
For more information, read the complete Warranty policy.
Shipping and Returns
Free Shipping on all orders
Enjoy free shipping on orders to most places in Canada or the contiguous United States, except remote areas.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number by email. We suggest you track the delivery so that you can plan for the arrival of your furniture. The merchandise will be delivered in front of your house or office. If the boxes are large (you can get the dimensions of the boxes online), we suggest you get assistance to move the boxes inside your premises.
Should you decide to return your furniture, you will have 30 days from the day the merchandise was shipped to do so. You must send us the furniture back unassembled and in its original packaging.
The first step in the return process is to complete a return form. Then a member of the Bestar Customer Service Team will contact you to process your request. If your request is approved, you will be refunded for the value of the merchandise minus 20% (plus taxes) to cover shipping costs.
THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR SMALL SPACES
The Sofa Murphy Bed is the perfect solution for small spaces such as studios, vacation rentals, or corporate housing.It offers a place to sit comfortably during the day and a place to rest peacefully during the night.
ALL THE COMFORT YOU NEED
Thanks to their Euroslat slatted bed base and standard mattress, our Sofa Murphy Beds are ultra comfortable.
ADD FUNCTIONALITY TO YOUR SOFA WALL BED
Get the most out of your space by choosing a Sofa Murphy Bed with one or two storage units. This way, you will have plenty of space to store your clothes, bedding, shoes or books.